1. Make an appointment with Time To consign
2. Items must be brought in on hangers or neatly folded in a bag or tote( hangers, bag, tote will be given back at time of consignment). Up to 25 items per consignment drop off unless other arrangements are made prior to drop off.
**Clothing must be freshly laundered, wrinkle free, free of any odors, holes, pet hair, stains, or other blemishes.
3. Items not accepted will be returned at time of consignment. Any items found with stains, blemishes, or damage after being left for consignment will automatically be donated. PLEASE CHECK ALL ITEMS CAREFULLY BEFORE CONSIGNING!
4. Time To Consign will determine fair and competitive selling prices. Price reductions may occur during consignment period. Consignor will receive 40% of selling price.
5. Items are are consignment for 45 days. Items will begin to be marked down and donated after the 45 day consignment period.
6. Unsold items can be returned by appointment only.
7. It is the consignors responsibility to contact Time To Consign before the end of consignment period if items are to be retuned otherwise they will be donated.
8. Payments are not given on the spot. Checks are issued per consignors request.
9. 20% off discount when consignor uses store credit.
10. A $10.00 annual consignor fee must be paid before any items are accepted.
Copyright © 2023 Time To Consign - All Rights Reserved.